About the Firm
Pittsburgh Personal Injury Attorneys Advocate for You in Products Liability Claims
Pennsylvania firm represents victims of defective products
At Friday & Cox LLC in Pittsburgh, we serve all of Western Pennsylvania and understand that personal injury claims can be overwhelming and stressful. While this type of case may be emotionally challenging, you don’t have to go through it alone. Whether you’ve been injured as a result of a defective household product, medical device or pharmaceutical product, our team of experienced attorneys will be available around the clock to ensure that you get the best representation for your claim.
Accomplished trial advocates provide you with reliable counsel
When you have experienced physical, emotional and financial hardships, our firm can assist you. As a client of Friday & Cox LLC, you will benefit from our:
- Innovative thinking — We have significant experience handling personal injury cases and substantial knowledge of the relevant courts. Our litigators develop innovative ways to navigate these claims, allowing you to receive advanced levels of representation.
- Reputation — The respected leaders that our firm produces have created a name for themselves in the personal injury field by working on contingency and developing an effective course of action for individual cases. Attorneys Peter Damian Friday and Paul G. Mayer have each earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Availability — Our firm is proud to offer flexible scheduling and operators who are available to answer calls 24 hours a day. We apply individualized attention to each case and are always easily accessible for our clients.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you need an attorney who can provide you with sound representation and peace of mind.
Areas of Practice
Passionate representation for Pennsylvania personal injury victims
Our firm provides reliable advocacy in personal injury cases pertaining to:
- Products liability — In the event that you are injured by a faulty household object, pharmaceutical drug or other flawed product, you may be entitled to compensation in a products liability claim. After you have experienced harm due to an automotive defect such as a defective ATV or any other defective product in the Pittsburgh area, you should contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our attorneys understand that items as seemingly innocuous as tree stands can be dangerous if they are poorly designed, manufactured or labeled.
- Defective medical device claims — When a medical device such as a hip implant, pacemaker or IVC filter is found to be defective and causes you harm, the device’s manufacturer needs to be held responsible. Our firm will seek full compensation for your medical expenses, emotional anguish and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Wrongful death — If your loved one died due to faulty machinery, tainted medicine or another defective product, you have the right to file a wrongful death claim and receive damages for your loss. In the state of Pennsylvania, you can obtain wrongful death damages for medical, funeral and burial expenses.
When you or your loved one experiences harm due to someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to file a personal injury claim to seek full compensation for the damage suffered.
Contact a Pennsylvania products liability firm for a free consultation
If you have been injured due to a defective device or your loved one has died due to someone else’s negligence in manufacturing or labeling a product, Friday & Cox LLC in Pittsburgh can assist you in seeking full damages for your claim. Please call 412-684-2029 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation. We serve all of Western Pennsylvania.